M.B.A or Master of Business Administration is an postgraduate Business Management Course. The Minimum Duration of this course is 2 Years, Divided into a Number of Semesters. The Course Can be Pursued either as a Full-Time Graduate Course or Non-Attending and Weekend Classes for Working People.
The Postgraduate Master of Business Administration Program empowers the students with knowledge, Skills, and confidence to divide a slot in the business environment. All the key functions in today's business organizations like problem solving, decision making, strategy planning and implementation- are incorporated in this course and set in the context of the market place.
Master Degree Programs in Business Administration are also known by various names like: M.B.S (Master of Business Studies) , M.M.S (Master of Management Studies) and M.B.M. (Master of Business Management) etc. M.B.A Course is designed to provide basic understanding about Management Education and to train the students in communication skills effectively which equivalent entrepreneurship skills. The Students are prepared to explore opportunities being newly created in management profession. Business Administration Study Methodology involves training through practical experience in the form of Case Study, Projects, Presentations, Industrial Visits, and Interaction with experts from the Industry.
1. To provide intensive theoretical and practical knowledge of management.
2. To provide an integrated perspective of management functioning along with a fair amount of exposure to real life cases/ technical ability.
3. To having the student's analytical abilities.
4. To provide access to a broad base of knowledge in core managerial skills.
5. To develop the essential management skills required to meet and participate in an increasingly international business environment.
6. To build upon the essential core management modules allowing greater emphasis on elective modules of management.
Any Candidate Who has Passed B.B.A. or Equivalent exam from any stream with English as Passing Subject and Scored Minimum 50% marks.
• M.B.A. develops a student's managerial skills by giving him/her border perspective through knowledge of all functions, enhancing his decision -making capability and sharpening his communication skills.
• M.B.A. Graduates have an edge over other graduates and get direct entry into the cooperate world.
• Business Houses
• Financial Organizations
• Educational Institutes
• Marketing Organizations
• Business Consultancies
• Export Companies
• Industrial Houses
• Multinational Companies
• Information System Manager
• Business Administration Professor
• Production Manager
• Finance Manager
• Human Resource Manager
• Business Administration Researcher
• Management Accountant
• Business Consultant
• Marketing Manager
• Research and Development Manager
• Program and Workshops
• Detailed Information on Careers in Various Industries
• Research Tools Exclusive
• Recruiting Events
• Individual Career Advising
1. ISB Certificate Programme in Business Analytics (CBA)
2. Fellow Programmes in Management from IIMs
3. NSE's Certification in Financial Markets
4. Executive MBA From a Reputed University/Institution
5. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Management
6. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
7. Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Exam
8. Doctor Of Business (DBA)
9. SAP course
10. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer applications (PGDCA)
11. Personality development course
1. It is transparent. Admissions are made on Merit and Management Basis.
2. The Admission Committee exercises fair discretion based upon the academic performance in qualifying examination available at the time of admission, subject to the condition that the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria. It is sole responsibility of the candidate to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for admission by the cutoff date mentioned and no relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria is granted.
3. As per guidelines of Regulatory Bodies, original certificates are not retained in ACMT Management College and the same are returned to the candidates on the spot after verification.
4. ACMT Management College encourages cashless admissions. Fee deposit is generally through Bank Transfer, D.D, PayTm.
Fees are vary, which is depend on Classes Mode or Category. So, for Admission Call Us: 8447770950, 9773869723